Jan is an IT related business entrepreneur and enthusiast with a successful track record
– Extensive experience with company seed and growth phases, predominantly as the “company architect”
– Experience with venture capital investors, Mergers & Acquisition transactions, company investment and management
– 6 years experience in top management, mainly in IT companies
– 10 years in IT field (networking and infrastructure)
– Business Life goal: The IPO of (co)owned company.
Specialties:Business -> Entrepreneur & Leadership skills, both practical (2 exits) and theoretical (MBA) level.
IT field expertise -> Infrastructure, networking, security, Windows & Unix systems. Microsoft MCSE and Cisco CCNA certificates (now expired :)). Some junior programming (.net, perl).
Microelectronics design, PCB routing.
Other -> Myers Briggs: INTJ (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging). Experiments with coaching. Nowadays a student again – currently Law. Overall still that funny IT guy.