StartupYard Launches Remote Lab
We are inviting all the Deep-Tech founders looking to raise up to €1m to apply for StartupYard Remote Lab. We have been accelerating startups since 2011 by giving them an instant access to new customers, partners and investors. We used to do this for a fixed period of 3 months, in our office, in Prague. Since we started, our startups have raised over €35.5m so far, employed more than 500 people and reached customers around the globe.
We are now taking our network and expertise online and launching StartupYard Remote Lab.
Remote Lab is a rolling program without a start and end date. It is a fast-pace 30 hours business and fundraising program for pre & early-revenue technology startups. It is a one on one, individual program. It is not a group webinar or some online course.
If you are accepted, you will join our prestigious portfolio of startups alongside the likes of Rossum, Neuron Soundware, Gjirafa, Dame Jidlo, BudgetBakers, to name a few.
StartupYard Remote Lab is not just our standard program simply moved online. It is a completely reinvented way for us to grow and connect great founders (you?) with our mentors, partners and the investors community.
We took all the best parts of what we have been doing for the past 9 years and adapted them to a more fluid environment than a rigid 3 months on-site program. We have, of course, the same one goal in mind: to provide the best support for deep tech founders in their growth by improving their revenue and introducing them to active investors.
What you get:
- Vetted business development connections in your sector
- €20k as a simple convertible note with the option for higher investment
- Customer acquisition and monetisation strategy review
- Battlefield tested business and financial spreadsheet model for the next 3 years
- Improved website presence and online strategy
- Validated investors deck
- Personal introductions to business angels and VCs
- Clear and simple elevator’s pitch
- Effective 5 minutes startup pitch for conferences
- €1m in perks and benefits
- Access to StartupYard’s international deep network of mentors, partners and investors
- Legal support
- On-going support after the program as a StartupYard portfolio company
- And a lot more.
How much of this does your startup need? If you replied none to that question, you have now reached the end of the internet.
Otherwise, go to our Apply page and follow the link to our application form. It takes only a few minutes to apply.