We’re looking for a Content Marketing Intern!
Are you an obsessive reader, and a technology lover? Do you love to read and share stories online with friends and colleagues? Do your friends recognize you as the source of the best content on Facebook, or Twitter?
StartupYard is seeking a content marketing intern to help us lead the conversation about startups, technology, and the region online. We’re looking for an intern who wants to learn all there is to know about startups, modern technologies, and content marketing, to join our team this fall.
Our ideal candidate is curious, a good communicator, and a great reader. He or She loves social media, and is a news junkie.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics and report results and generate new ideas
- Use existing content to build compelling new offers to our followers and community, like ebooks, essay collections, slideshares, and more.
- Assist the Community Manager in creating and maintaining a social media strategy
- Additional opportunities to learn on multiple startup projects through our accelerator program.
- Attend multiple workshops on technology, business, sales, and marketing, hosted by professionals for the benefit of our Startup members and team.
What We Require:
- An organized person with a strong interest in technology, investment, and big data and a willingness to learn.
- A love of infographics, politics, history, business, and all kinds of media
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Social Media applications like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, a plus. We will provide training as needed.
- Creative and Flexible.
- An interest in writing and creative work.
Through StartupYard, interns gain not only valuable experience from a veteran team, but also a huge number of work opportunities with many of the Startups that we invest in, accelerate, or partner with. A successful intern at StartupYard has a very strong chance of being placed in a suitable and challenging position with one of our affiliated startups.
Of course, StartupYard can also recommend candidates to our corporate partners, including such companies as Google, Microsoft, KB, IBM, Vodafone, and many others. A StartupYard intern has the opportunity to meet and interact with high level representatives of many of the best technology companies in the Czech Republic.
Are you interested in becoming a part of the StartupYard team? Email us with your cover letter and a CV.
Know someone who might be a good candidate? Please share this post with them on Facebook or Twitter!